Fandomutopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
If you would like to help contribute to the forum by buying credits to improve the forum, go click on the donate sign to help out.
Discord
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* D7uE9lx

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal*
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 6:13 pm by kat

» Official Affiliates
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 4:35 pm by kat

» FANDOMUTOPIA RULES AS OF 02/20/16
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm by kat

» Fandomutopia Offical Counting Thread
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 12:39 pm by Hazza

» What state were you born in? (game)
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 12:37 pm by Hazza

» Kendall vs Kylie
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 12:37 pm by Hazza

» Orange vs Yellow
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 6:48 pm by Hazza

» Taylor Swift vs Taylor Hill
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 2:31 pm by Hazza

» Hats vs Scarves
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:17 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 240 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:35 pm
Read Our Rules Here!
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* IE4eThZ

Top posting users this week
No user

Ribbons
New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* BSiepde
Protected By Copyscape
Protected by Copyscape
Affiliates

Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is Faye

Our users have posted a total of 689 messages in 121 subjects

New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal*

Go down

New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal* Empty New Profile Categories! *Click for the Reveal*

Post by kat Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been working on the forum quite a bit this weekend, from the January layout to basic maintenance issues. While decorating, I thought it would be super cool to add a new category to our profiles (included in both your posts + profile pages). 

So....here's the newest edition!
*drum roll*

Click for the big reveal!:

Yup, it's official! 

Your profiles and messages will now reveal your zodiac sign! However, in order to have them appear, you must go to your profile and select your corresponding sign. 

I have taken the liberty to select the right signs for some of our most active members that have already listed their birthdays, but if you are not one of these people, please take a few moments to do it yourself! It's super easy! But should you have any difficulties, feel free to reach out to me for help!

But that's not all...!

You can now select your Chinese zodiac sign too! These will also be featured on both your profile page and sidebar beside your messages.

And there's even MORE ! 

I've also added moon, rising AND opposite signs to your profiles! Although you must fill these out yourself as I don't have the necessary information to calculate this information. 

I know some people identify with other signs in their chart besides their sun signs, which is why I've chosen to include all of these features. However, for the sake of space, these categories (moon, rising and opposite signs) will only be visible on your profile page -- not beside each of your posts. However, if you identify as a sign other than your "sun" and don't want to take the time to list out your entire chart, you can always just select the sign you identify with as your main zodiac. But if you're like me and prefer to be detailed, feel free to take advantage of all these categories! That's why they're there! (: 

Some basic info: For those who don't know, your sun sign reflects your overall personality, your moon sign reflects your emotions and how you define yourself and then your rising sign is how others view you (how you are portrayed to others). As for your opposite sign, that's the sign directly across from yours (180 degrees) and is the sign of your half-birthday. It's said to possess the qualities you desire. In other words, it's six months -- give or take -- from your birthday and will be the sixth sign following your sun sign.

However, in some cases it's a bit different -- take mine. My opposite sign would normally be Scorpio given that I'm a Taurus. However, I was born on the first day of Taurus season and my half-birthday actually falls under the sign Libra (by about 2 days I think). So if you are on a cusp, your opposite sign might be the one before or after what would typically be your opposite sign. 

If you want to check when your half-birthday is, try the calculator below: 
https://whenmybaby.com/half-birthday-calculator.php

From there you can determine what sign that date falls under to figure out your opposite sign.

And....

☆  ★  ☆ To see what your full astrology chart looks like, click the link below. It's fun & free! ☆  ★  
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

It not only calculates your sun, moon and rising sign, but also determines your planet and house positions. I highly recommend this tool, as it's extremely helpful in analyzing what all of this information means for you and the effect each aspect of your chart has on your personality.  

Hope you love this new feature! <3

Sincerely, your admin Lexi
kat
kat
Founder Katarina
Founder Katarina

Reputation 0
Posts 296
Tickets 499
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger

Back to top Go down